|Model:||Diving Knife（MESH CUTTER）||Size:||About 6 Cm (blade)|
|Type:||8.5cm (total Length)||Material:||High Hardness Stainless Steel|
Stainless Steel Scuba Diving Accessories,
Knife Scuba Diving Accessories,
Ultralight Scuba Diving Knife
ZT1603 Diving Knife Rope Cutter Lifesaving Knife Outdoor Free Diving, Fishing And Hunting Rescue
•Stainless steel blade hook wrench tool with serrated blade for cutting rope
•Excellent anti-sea embroidery ability, at the same time with more lightweight blade, improve your diving quality
•Curved edge design, feel excellent
|Type||8.5cm (total length)|
|Size||About 6 cm (blade)|
|Material||High hardness stainless steel|
Storage and transportation:
(1) In storage and transportation should avoid contact with oil, acid, alkali and other substances harmful to the performance of parts, avoid direct sunlight.
(2) Product storage should be moisture-proof.
(3) Product packages shall be piled up in the warehouse. The warehouse should be dry, ventilated and clean.
(4) The product should be placed in the room of -10℃ ~ 55℃, relative humidity is not more than 80%, 0.15m above the ground, should not be under heavy pressure. Do not touch oil, acid, alkali and other corrosive substances.
(5) During transportation, the product packaging should be protected from moisture, damage and pollution.
1. the user needs to receive diving training, have the ability and knowledge of safe diving, and choose safe water and appropriate depth. It is recommended to dive with a professional escort.
2. diving activities must obtain a diving certificate issued by a professional diving institution, and must have good physical health.
3. Make a diving plan before starting the dive. You need to know the diving site, and make a good time and depth. Down, down, down. Cylinder gas margin, how much is left to start the water.
4. always pay attention to your gas cylinder pressure, timely and accurate signal to the submersible.
5. Don't touch any seafloor while diving.
6. do not quickly rise or fall, follow the rhythm of the submersible.
7. do ear pressure balance at any time, do not wait for ear pain.
8. Watch your computer watch (beeps mean you're in trouble)
9. Do not arbitrarily increase your diving time and depth (do not exceed your limit).
10. remember to stay five meters three minutes out of the water.
Enter Your Message