|Model:||Diving Kit Set||Size:||26 * 22 * 6 Cm|
|Type:||Maintenance Use||Material:||Aluminum Alloy/high Hardness Stainless Steel/rubber, Etc|
ZTDIVE Scuba Diving Tool Kit,
Multifunctional Scuba Diving Tool Kit,
Aluminum Alloy Scuba Regulator Tool Kit
ZT2303 Professional Diving Kit Gradient Maintenance Equipment Kit Equipment Kit Multi-Function Maintenance
•Built in a variety of professional diving tools or accessories, engineers to provide comprehensive support to solve a variety of maintenance problems
•U-shaped zipper pocket design for quick full expansion and easy access to tools
•Built-in various tools corresponding to the binding belt, can effectively fix all kinds of tools, neat discharge
|Model||Diving kit set|
|Size||26 * 22 * 6 cm|
|Material||Aluminum alloy/high hardness stainless steel/rubber, etc|
Storage and transportation:
(1) In storage and transportation should avoid contact with oil, acid, alkali and other substances harmful to the performance of parts, avoid direct sunlight.
(2) Product storage should be moisture-proof.
(3) Product packages shall be piled up in the warehouse. The warehouse should be dry, ventilated and clean.
(4) The product should be placed in the room of -10℃ ~ 55℃, relative humidity is not more than 80%, 0.15m above the ground, should not be under heavy pressure. Do not touch oil, acid, alkali and other corrosive substances.
(5) During transportation, the product packaging should be protected from moisture, damage and pollution.
1. the user needs to receive diving training, have the ability and knowledge of safe diving, and choose safe water and appropriate depth. It is recommended to dive with a professional escort.
2. diving activities must obtain a diving certificate issued by a professional diving institution, and must have good physical health.
3. Make a diving plan before starting the dive. You need to know the diving site, and make a good time and depth. Down, down, down. Cylinder gas margin, how much is left to start the water.
4. always pay attention to your gas cylinder pressure, timely and accurate signal to the submersible.
5. Don't touch any seafloor while diving.
6. do not quickly rise or fall, follow the rhythm of the submersible.
7. do ear pressure balance at any time, do not wait for ear pain.
8. Watch your computer watch (beeps mean you're in trouble)
9. Do not arbitrarily increase your diving time and depth (do not exceed your limit).
10. remember to stay five meters three minutes out of the water.