|Model:||Diving Line Wheels||Size:||50 Meters|
|Type:||Circular||Material:||Wheel Body: Stainless Steel/wire: Composite Nylon|
Antiwear Diving Spin Spool,
Multicolor Diving Spin Spool,
Lightweight Diving Line Wheel
ZT2306 Scuba Diving Spinner Spool Diving Line Wheel 50m Spool Stainless Steel Double Ends
•High quality 316 stainless steel, seawater resistant and corrosion resistant
•Unique design for easy use when wearing gloves
•Large diameter center slot for easy release of pull
|Model||Diving line wheels|
|Material||Wheel body: stainless steel/wire: composite nylon|
Storage and transportation:
(1) In storage and transportation should avoid contact with oil, acid, alkali and other substances harmful to the performance of parts, avoid direct sunlight.
(2) Product storage should be moisture-proof.
(3) Product packages shall be piled up in the warehouse. The warehouse should be dry, ventilated and clean.
(4) The product should be placed in the room of -10℃ ~ 55℃, relative humidity is not more than 80%, 0.15m above the ground, should not be under heavy pressure. Do not touch oil, acid, alkali and other corrosive substances.
(5) During transportation, the product packaging should be protected from moisture, damage and pollution.
1. the user needs to receive diving training, have the ability and knowledge of safe diving, and choose safe water and appropriate depth. It is recommended to dive with a professional escort.
2. diving activities must obtain a diving certificate issued by a professional diving institution, and must have good physical health.
3. Make a diving plan before starting the dive. You need to know the diving site, and make a good time and depth. Down, down, down. Cylinder gas margin, how much is left to start the water.
4. always pay attention to your gas cylinder pressure, timely and accurate signal to the submersible.
5. Don't touch any seafloor while diving.
6. do not quickly rise or fall, follow the rhythm of the submersible.
7. do ear pressure balance at any time, do not wait for ear pain.
8. Watch your computer watch (beeps mean you're in trouble)
9. Do not arbitrarily increase your diving time and depth (do not exceed your limit).
10. remember to stay five meters three minutes out of the water.