|Material:||Plastic PC, Brass Material||Average Output Flow:||≥1000 L/min|
6cm Dive Computer Regulator,
10cm Dive Computer Regulator,
Plastic Primary Second Stage Regulator
ZT205 Scuba Regulator Second Stages Main Regulator Equipped With Low Pressure Tube For Use
Regulator Second stages ZT205
•Plastic PC, brass material, compact size, suitable center of gravity
•The aligned VIVA system is equipped with a coaxial two-piece switch
•Food grade super comfortable bite
•Flow balance type linear flow valve
|Ports Thread specification||9/16″-18|
|Material||Plastic PC, brass material|
|Average output flow||1000 L/min|
1. Before using this regulator or diving in cold water, (below 50°F, or 10°C) you must have successfully completed training and certification in the techniques of scuba diving from a recognized certification agency.
2. Installation/disassembly of the regulator must be operated by a trained and certified repair technician to avoid risk of injury or death. Unauthorized alterations/tampering of the regulator are at the sole risk of the user, and effectively nullify any and all warranties.
3. Before using this regulator, make sure that there is no crack or attrition on the regulator. In case the regulator thread is cracked, or damaged, do not use the regulator.
4. O-ring seals can wear out with normal use and must be promptly replaced to avoid flooding the instrument.
5. Always pressurize the regulator gradually by opening the cylinder valve slowly.
Enter Your Message