|Ports:||Five Medium Pressure Ports, Two High Pressure Ports||Type:||DIN/INT|
|Material:||Chrome Plated Brass||Weight:||600g/DIN|
|Relative Medium Voltage:||0.9±0.1mpa||Color:||Silver|
Silver Scuba Diving Regulator,
1st Stage Scuba Diving Regulator,
Anti Freeze 1st Stage Scuba Regulator
Diving First Stage Head Regulator Technical Diving Scuba Diving Is Available
Regulator First stages ZT102Y
|Ports||5 medium voltage ports 3/8 "-24UNf, 2 high voltage ports 7/16" -20UNf; Rotate the medium pressure hole position|
|Relative medium pressure||0.9±0.1mpa|
|Model||DIN/INT is optional|
|Type||It has frost resistance|
|Average output flow||≥1000 L/min|
Warnings and Precautions:
(1) Special care must be taken if the warning instructions or instructions are not ignored which may result in serious injury or death to the user.
(2) The lightweight diving equipment complies with the REQUIREMENTS of THE EN 250 standard, but does not mean that the user's equipment is in perfect condition for each dive.
(3) If the light diving gear has been installed and used more than once, or in cold waters, the respiratory impedance and performance may not fully comply with EN 250.
(4) Before using the equipment, the user must first complete training and obtain a license from an accredited scuba diving professional organization.
(5) The use of diving equipment without professional training and license may cause serious injury to the user, or even death. Special care must be taken.
(6) This equipment shall not be provided for diving by untrained personnel or personnel without such knowledge. This is extremely dangerous and can cause serious injury to the user or even death. Special care must be taken.
(7) This equipment shall not be used for other equipment and facilities not belonging to the diving activities or industrial equipment, etc..
Enter Your Message