|Ports:||Five Medium Pressure Ports, Two High Pressure Ports||Type:||Balanced Diaphragm Type|
|Material:||Chrome Plated Brass||Weight:||750g/DIN|
|Relative Medium Voltage:||0.9±0.1mpa||Use:||Scuba Diving|
Chrome Scuba Diving Regulator,
Balanced Diaphragm Scuba Diving Regulator,
Frost Resistant Balanced Scuba Regulator
ZT103Y Diving First Class Head Yoke Interface Brass Material Balanced Diaphragm Type
Regulator First stages ZT103Y
Solid and reliable brass chrome plated material with adjustable external relative medium pressure
Balanced diaphragm type, internal diaphragm seal design, can reduce the instant medium pressure drop caused by inspiratory
Medium and high pressure ports are arranged on a shaft parallel to the air inlet to facilitate hose routing
With frost resistance, can be used in cold water environment
Detachable orifice for easier maintenance and longer regulator life
Larger, more efficient tapered filter allows easy fixing of valve to cylinder
|Ports||Four medium pressure ports 3/8 "to 24UNF, two high pressure ports 7/16" to 20UNF|
|Relative medium pressure||Relative medium pressure: 0.9±0.1mpa|
|Model||Balanced diaphragm type|
|Type||DIN/INT is optional|
|Average output flow||Average output flow: ≥1000 L/min|
|Weight||Weight: 750 g /Din|
Warnings and Precautions
(1) Special care must be taken if the warning instructions or instructions are not ignored which may result in serious injury or death to the user.
(2) If the light diving gear has been installed and used more than once, or in cold waters, the respiratory impedance and performance may not fully comply with EN 250.
(3) Before using the equipment, the user must first complete training and obtain a license from an accredited scuba diving professional organization.
(4) This equipment shall not be provided for diving by untrained personnel or personnel without such knowledge. This is extremely dangerous and can cause serious injury to the user or even death. Special care must be taken.
(5) This equipment shall not be used for other equipment and facilities not belonging to the diving activities or industrial equipment, etc..