|Use:||Scuba Diving/Technical Diving||Model:||ZT1702|
|Pressure Count:||0-400bar||Material:||Brass Shell|
|Weight:||300g||Type:||STANDARD PRESSURE GAUGE|
400bar Scuba Diving Gauges,
Lightweight Scuba Diving Gauges,
Practical Scuba Tank Pressure Gauge
ZT1702 Diving Instruments Pressure Gauges 400Bar Index Shows Silver
Compact brass case with night light display
Pressure count: 0-400bar
Low pressure index: 0-50bar/ color identification
Weight: 300 g
Storage and transportation:
(1) In storage and transportation should avoid contact with oil, acid, alkali and other substances harmful to the performance of parts, avoid direct sunlight.
(2) Product storage should be moisture-proof.
(3) Product packages shall be piled up in the warehouse. The warehouse should be dry, ventilated and clean.
(4) The product should be placed in the room of -10℃ ~ 55℃, relative humidity is not more than 80%, 0.15m above the ground, should not be under heavy pressure. Do not touch oil, acid, alkali and other corrosive substances.
(5) During transportation, the product packaging should be protected from moisture, damage and pollution.
Enter Your Message