|Ports:||Four Medium Pressure Ports, Two High Pressure Ports||Type:||DIN/INT|
|Material:||Chrome Plated Brass||Weight:||750g/DIN|
|Usage Scenarios:||Ice Diving||Average Output Flow:||≥1000 L/min|
Antiwear Scuba Gear Regulator,
Rotated Scuba Gear Regulator,
Anti Freeze Technical Diving Regulators
Diving side mounted technology ice diving dual bottle breathing regulator
Regulator First stages ZT103
1,Solid and reliable brass chrome plated material with adjustable external relative medium pressure;
2,Balanced diaphragm type, internal diaphragm seal design, can reduce the instant medium pressure drop caused by inspiratory;
3,Medium and high pressure ports are arranged on a shaft parallel to the air inlet to facilitate hose routing;
4,Detachable orifice for easier maintenance and longer regulator life;
5,Larger, more efficient tapered filter allows easy fixing of valve to cylinder;
|Ports||Four medium pressure ports 3/8 "to 24UNF, two high pressure ports 7/16" to 20UNF|
|Relative medium pressure||Relative medium pressure: 0.9±0.1mpa|
|Model||Balanced diaphragm type|
|Type||DIN/INT is optional|
|Average output flow||Average output flow: ≥1000 L/min|
|Weight||Weight: 750 g /Din|
Warnings and Precautions:
(1) Special care must be taken if the warning instructions or instructions are not ignored which may result in serious injury or death to the user.
(2) The lightweight diving equipment complies with the REQUIREMENTS of THE EN 250 standard, but does not mean that the user's equipment is in perfect condition for each dive.
(3) If the light diving gear has been installed and used more than once, or in cold waters, the respiratory impedance and performance may not fully comply with EN 250.
(4) Scuba diving is risky. Before using it, you must have been trained by the relevant diving institution and obtained a recognized diving certificate.
(5) This equipment shall not be used for other equipment and facilities not belonging to the diving activities or industrial equipment, etc.
Enter Your Message