|Style:||One Glass Lens||Size:||12.5*10.5cm|
|Applicable People:||Adults||Material:||PC+Liquid Silica Gel + Glass Lens|
|Weight:||180g||Color:||Black/black + White/black + Pink Frame/black Low + Yellow Frame|
Adults Scuba Diving Mask,
Silicone Scuba Diving Mask,
Anti Fog Free Diving Mask
ZT1806 Free Diving Masks Silicone Compact Sphera X Free Subsurface Mirror Low Capacity
This is a diving mirror with ergonomic design concept, very fit to the face, comfortable to wear, can be used fo free diving
•Resin lens, uv resistance, high transmittance, clear vision, no deformation of the picture
•Food grade liquid silica gel, safety and environmental protection
•Ultra low volume, 180 degree field of vision
•New design silicone skirt hem, more comfortable to wear
•Fast adjustable microstrip buckle system
|Material||Liquid silica gel + resin lens|
|Style||Two glass lens|
Why do we need to wear goggles when diving?
Light travels differently underwater than in air. Because light waves travel more slowly underwater than in air, light traveling in water cannot be focused on the retina. Your eyes need to be in the air to focus properly.
In water, if you don't wear a mirror, the eye is in direct contact with the water, and the light passing through the water reaches the outer layer of the eye.
When the upper mirror is worn, there is a space between the eye and the water, and the light from the water is refracted into the air layer in the mirror, and then into the eye.
The change in the direction the light travels makes the object about a third of the way out, so in the water, the object is bigger and closer.
(1) Adjust the fixed band to the appropriate tightness before wearing the face mirror.
(2) First put the mirror on the right position of the face.
(3) Use the nose to inhale the mirror adsorption on the face.
(4) Adjust the left and right ends of the fixed band to appropriate tightness by quick adjustment buckle, and the fixed band of the mirror should be above the ear (tightness should not be too tight).
(5) Hair or head coverings (no hair or head coverings should be pressed on the skirt of the mirror).
(6) After diving, use quick adjustment buckle to loosen the fixed band of the mirror.
(1) Failure mode 1: water enters the mirror
A mirror skirt appeared pressure hair, pressure head cover;
B side mirror is too loose or too tight;
C) breathing through the nose;
A. After wearing the face mirror, check whether the hair and head cover press the skirt of the face mirror;
B. Adjust the face mirror to appropriate tightness;
C Develop the habit of breathing through your mouth.
(2) Failure mode 2: The tightness of the mirror cannot be adjusted
A quick adjustment buckle is damaged;
B side mirror fixed belt pulling direction is wrong;
A scrap treatment;
B. The direction of the fixed belt of the drawing mirror should be the rear direction of both sides rather than the oblique rear direction;
(3) Failure mode three: the lens is broken
A mirror hit by hard objects resulting in damage;
A replace or repair parts;
B Diving equipment maintenance service point or manufacturer maintenance.
Enter Your Message