|Applicable People:||Adults||Material:||Liquid Silica Gel +PVC|
|Optional:||Yes||Usage Scenarios:||Scuba Diving|
Dry Scuba Diving Snorkel,
Multicolor Scuba Diving Snorkel,
Silicone Oceanic Ultra Dry Snorkel
ZT2206 Full Dry Snorkel Equipment Silicone Material Red, Blue And White Optional
This is a snorkel for all divers. Its large bore upper tube allows a lot of airflow, and its dry top design actually seals the tube when the snorkel is submerged, so there is no need to clean it to the surface. An effective purging valve removes any water that may enter the airway.
•Built-in rapid floating ball stop valve, prevent water, breathe more smoothly, drainage faster, diving more safe
•Corrugated silicone hose, corrosion resistant, flexible
•Food grade silicone bite, safe and healthy, fitting mouth type, no water leakage
•One - way drainage valve, prevent water flow back
•Convenient clip, can quickly adjust the position of breathing tube, easy installation
|Material||Liquid silica gel +PVC|
Working principle of diving breathing tube: the breathing tube is composed of three parts: air supply float, breathing apparatus and air supply hose. During use, the air supply float floats on the water surface, and the air enters from the umbrella air intake pipe and is delivered to the respirator through the air supply hose. Respirators rely on intake check valves and exhaust check valves to ensure the normal breathing of diving personnel.
Storage and transportation:
(1) In storage and transportation should avoid contact with oil, acid, alkali and other substances harmful to the performance of parts, avoid direct sunlight.
(2) Product storage should be moisture-proof.
(3) Product packages shall be piled up in the warehouse. The warehouse should be dry, ventilated and clean.
(4) The product should be placed in the room of -10℃ ~ 55℃, relative humidity is not more than 80%, 0.15m above the ground, should not be under heavy pressure. Do not touch oil, acid, alkali and other corrosive substances.
(5) During transportation, the product packaging should be protected from moisture, damage and pollution.
1. the user needs to receive diving training, have the ability and knowledge of safe diving, and choose safe water and appropriate depth. It is recommended to dive with a professional escort.
2. diving activities must obtain a diving certificate issued by a professional diving institution, and must have good physical health.
3. Make a diving plan before starting the dive. You need to know the diving site, and make a good time and depth. Down, down, down. Cylinder gas margin, how much is left to start the water.
4. always pay attention to your gas cylinder pressure, timely and accurate signal to the submersible.
5. Don't touch any seafloor while diving.
6. do not quickly rise or fall, follow the rhythm of the submersible.
7. do ear pressure balance at any time, do not wait for ear pain.
8. Watch your computer watch (beeps mean you're in trouble)
9. Do not arbitrarily increase your diving time and depth (do not exceed your limit).
10. remember to stay five meters three minutes out of the water.