|Style:||Wet Snorkel||Size:||48 Cm|
|Applicable People:||Adults||Material:||Liquid Silica Gel|
|Weight:||80g||Color:||Blue/black/pink/yellow/green/powdery White Etc|
Underwater Scuba Diving Snorkel,
Liquid Silica Gel Scuba Diving Snorkel,
Ultralight Underwater Breathable Snorkel
ZT2206 Wet Snorkel Free Submersible Double Drain Valve Thick Hose
This wet snorkel easily attaches to your mask belt during free diving snorkel. When not needed, it can be folded up and placed in an accessory pocket. There is no doubt that this is a versatile and easy to use surface respirator.
The function of the all-dry breathing tube is more perfect, but the more complex things are more likely to go wrong. The waterproof valve of the all-dry breathing tube often fails to open normally after the water level drops, leading to the user's inability to breathe and the all-dry breathing tube is heavier, which hinders underwater activities hanging on the side of the mirror.
Therefore, most professional scuba mirror manufacturers are equipped with semi-dry breathing tube. Scuba divers and snorkelers tend to choose semi-dry snorkelers after mastering the drainage skills of snorkelers, while free divers prefer the more portable and lightweight fully wet snorkelers because they are more skilled in controlling their breathing.
•Large size full silicone breathing tube body, large volume, smooth breathing full silicone breathing tube
•Can be configured with storage box, can be curled up convenient to carry, no deformation
•Portable buckle design, flexible adjustment of breathing tube position
•Arc silicone bite, fit mouth type, prevent leakage
|Material||Liquid silica gel|
|Color||Blue/black/pink/yellow/green/powdery white etc|
The simplest of the breathing tubes consists of a mouthpiece and a plastic bend. When water is poured in from the mouth of the pipe, it is necessary to use the method of fierce blowing (powerful miracle) to blow the water from the bottom of the mouth to the top of the pipe. It is not difficult for those who have swimming skills and have learned snorkeling, but for beginners, they may not be able to spray the water in a breath and choke water.
Storage and transportation:
(1) In storage and transportation should avoid contact with oil, acid, alkali and other substances harmful to the performance of parts, avoid direct sunlight.
(2) Product storage should be moisture-proof.
(3) Product packages shall be piled up in the warehouse. The warehouse should be dry, ventilated and clean.
(4) The product should be placed in the room of -10℃ ~ 55℃, relative humidity is not more than 80%, 0.15m above the ground, should not be under heavy pressure. Do not touch oil, acid, alkali and other corrosive substances.
(5) During transportation, the product packaging should be protected from moisture, damage and pollution.
1. the user needs to receive diving training, have the ability and knowledge of safe diving, and choose safe water and appropriate depth. It is recommended to dive with a professional escort.
2. diving activities must obtain a diving certificate issued by a professional diving institution, and must have good physical health.
3. Make a diving plan before starting the dive. You need to know the diving site, and make a good time and depth. Down, down, down. Cylinder gas margin, how much is left to start the water.
4. always pay attention to your gas cylinder pressure, timely and accurate signal to the submersible.
5. Don't touch any seafloor while diving.
6. do not quickly rise or fall, follow the rhythm of the submersible.
7. do ear pressure balance at any time, do not wait for ear pain.
8. Watch your computer watch (beeps mean you're in trouble)
9. Do not arbitrarily increase your diving time and depth (do not exceed your limit).
10. remember to stay five meters three minutes out of the water.
Enter Your Message