|Capacity::||10L||Material:||Nylon + Polyester Fiber|
|Usage Scenarios:||Scuba Diving||Color:||Black|
25cm Dive Regulator Bag,
Ultraportable Dive Regulator Bag,
Nylon Scuba Regulator Bag
ZT1016 Regulator Bag Includes First And Second Level Head Diving Equipment
There are straps inside the bag to hold the regulator in place during transportation. A transparent zippered inner pocket can store journals or other documents you'll need while traveling. The top of the backpack has handles and shoulder straps for easy carrying.
•Made from a combination of nylon NT and 450D tear resistant nylon
•The inner layer is made of polyester fiber material
•Can receive a variety of regulators, small parts
•YKK zipper, U-shaped opening
•Velcro straps are used internally to ensure the stability of the coiled regulator and instrument bank
•Double slide zipper with padded handle
•Transparent zipper inner pocket
|Material||Nylon + polyester fiber|
Storage and transportation:
(1) In storage and transportation should avoid contact with oil, acid, alkali and other substances harmful to the performance of parts, avoid direct sunlight.
(2) Product storage should be moisture-proof.
(3) Product packages shall be piled up in the warehouse. The warehouse should be dry, ventilated and clean.
(4) The product should be placed in the room of -10℃ ~ 55℃, relative humidity is not more than 80%, 0.15m above the ground, should not be under heavy pressure. Do not touch oil, acid, alkali and other corrosive substances.
(5) During transportation, the product packaging should be protected from moisture, damage and pollution.
1. the user needs to receive diving training, have the ability and knowledge of safe diving, and choose safe water and appropriate depth. It is recommended to dive with a professional escort.
2. diving activities must obtain a diving certificate issued by a professional diving institution, and must have good physical health.
3. Make a diving plan before starting the dive. You need to know the diving site, and make a good time and depth. Down, down, down. Cylinder gas margin, how much is left to start the water.
4. always pay attention to your gas cylinder pressure, timely and accurate signal to the submersible.
5. Don't touch any seafloor while diving.
6. do not quickly rise or fall, follow the rhythm of the submersible.
7. do ear pressure balance at any time, do not wait for ear pain.
8. Watch your computer watch (beeps mean you're in trouble)
9. Do not arbitrarily increase your diving time and depth (do not exceed your limit).
10. remember to stay five meters three minutes out of the water.