|Function:||Smark Diving Mask Integrated With Diving Computer||Display Window:||Real Time Display Diving Depth, Time, Diving Record|
|User Experience:||Friendly For Myopic Eyes||Cost:||High Cost Performance|
Smart Scuba Diving Mask,
Myopia Scuba Diving Mask,
Computer Deep Diving Mask
Unique design high resolution smart diving mask with integrated diving computer
It is the world's first unique design for the diving mask integrated with diving computer, which make the whole diving trip safe . It is also be friendly for user experience of myopic eyes. The device is designed for solving the paint point for the diver who is inconvenient for check the diving computer in real-time. It can be used within 60m and can display the depth, direction, time, power, diving time , etc.
|Frame||High Resistance PC frame,Low shrinkage rate, large frame,good view|
|Frame Skirt||Silicone, a joint face|
|Glass||Single piece tempered glass, UV coating,effective UV resistance|
|Screen Size||0.96 inch|
|Screen Resolution||128 x 64|
|Working temperature||-10 ℃ ~ 40 ℃|
|Battery||3.7V,300mAh,Rechargable lithium battery|
|Interface Display||Time, power,depth, temperature,dive timing, direction|
|Standby time||48 hours|
It can be widely used by scuba diving, free diving, snorkelling, etc.
(1) Adjust the fixed band to the appropriate tightness before wearing the face mirror.
(2) First put the mirror on the right position of the face.
(3) Use the nose to inhale the mirror adsorption on the face.
(4) Adjust the left and right ends of the fixed band to appropriate tightness by quick adjustment buckle, and the fixed band of the mirror should be above the ear (tightness should not be too tight).
(5) Hair or head coverings (no hair or head coverings should be pressed on the skirt of the mirror).
(6) After diving, use quick adjustment buckle to loosen the fixed band of the mirror.
(1) Failure mode 1: water enters the mirror
A mirror skirt appeared pressure hair, pressure head cover;
B side mirror is too loose or too tight;
C) breathing through the nose;
A. After wearing the face mirror, check whether the hair and head cover press the skirt of the face mirror;
B. Adjust the face mirror to appropriate tightness;
C Develop the habit of breathing through your mouth.
(2) Failure mode 2: The tightness of the mirror cannot be adjusted
A quick adjustment buckle is damaged;
B side mirror fixed belt pulling direction is wrong;
A scrap treatment;
B. The direction of the fixed belt of the drawing mirror should be the rear direction of both sides rather than the oblique rear direction;
(3) Failure mode three: the lens is broken
A mirror hit by hard objects resulting in damage;
A replace or repair parts;
B Diving equipment maintenance service point or manufacturer maintenance.