|Material:||Brass Shell/ High Elastic Polymer||Pressure Count:||0-400bar|
Fluorescent Display Scuba Diving Instrument,
70m Scuba Pressure Gauge,
400bar Scuba Depth Gauge
Fluorescent Display Scuba Diving Instrument Underwater Navigation
Scuba Diving Instrument Barometric Pressure, Depth Detection, Underwater Direction Navigation
Diving Instruments 3-Gauge In-Line (Metal Compact Pg, Std Dg, Compass )
Pressure Gauges ZT1701
• An analogue console with pressure and depth gauges, complemented by a dedicated compact compass. Shockproof case with optimal inclination for easy and simultaneous reading of instruments and compass.With the possibility of subsequently replacing the analogue depth gauge with a Puck capsule computer.
• Seismic high elastic polymer housing design Oil - filled depth gauge adopts linear Bourdon tube design
|Material||Brass shell/ high elastic polymer|
Storage and transportation:
(1) In storage and transportation should avoid contact with oil, acid, alkali and other substances harmful to the performance of parts, avoid direct sunlight.
(2) Product storage should be moisture-proof.
(3) Product packages shall be piled up in the warehouse. The warehouse should be dry, ventilated and clean.
(4) The product should be placed in the room of -10℃ ~ 55℃, relative humidity is not more than 80%, 0.15m above the ground, should not be under heavy pressure. Do not touch oil, acid, alkali and other corrosive substances.
(5) During transportation, the product packaging should be protected from moisture, damage and pollution.