|Material:||Brass Shell||Pressure Count:||0-400bar|
|Place Of Origin:||Italy||Brand:||ZTDIVE|
ZTDIVE Scuba Spg Gauge,
400Bar Scuba Spg Gauge,
Metal Diving Depth Gauge
ZT1702 Pressure Gauges Metal Color 400Bar Pressure The Residual Pressure Table
Pressure Gauges ZT1702
Users need to be trained in diving, have the ability and knowledge to dive safely, and choose safe waters and appropriate depths. It is recommended to dive with a professional escort.
This is a professional diving pressure gauge that provides a professional accurate count at all times for a great diving experience.
•Compact brass case with night light display
•Pressure count: 0-400bar
•Low pressure index: 0-50bar/ color identification
Storage and transportation:
(1) In storage and transportation should avoid contact with oil, acid, alkali and other substances harmful to the performance of parts, avoid direct sunlight.
(2) Product storage should be moisture-proof.
(3) Product packages shall be piled up in the warehouse. The warehouse should be dry, ventilated and clean.
(4) The product should be placed in the room of -10℃ ~ 55℃, relative humidity is not more than 80%, 0.15m above the ground, should not be under heavy pressure. Do not touch oil, acid, alkali and other corrosive substances.
(5) During transportation, the product packaging should be protected from moisture, damage and pollution.