|Style:||Mesh Bag||Size:||70*35*35 Cm|
|Capacity::||80L||Material:||Nylon + Polyester Fiber|
|Time To Market:||2022||Article Number:||ZT1006|
CE Scuba Diving Mesh Bag,
Lightweight Scuba Diving Mesh Bag,
Portable Mesh Scuba Gear Bag
ZT Diving Equipment MESH BAG Can Hold A Full Set Of Diving Equipment 80L
Mesh bag is a common bag needed in diving process. It can quickly store diving equipment in diving shops, beaches, diving boats and other places. Net bag can quickly filter moisture, ensure dry equipment.
•Made of nylon mesh material
•U-shaped opening at the top
•YKK plastic zipper with two sliders resistant to salt water corrosion
•Swimming, fitness, travel and vacation meet a variety of needs
•With card folder, clearly visible
|Material||Nylon + polyester fiber|
Storage and transportation:
(1) In storage and transportation should avoid contact with oil, acid, alkali and other substances harmful to the performance of parts, avoid direct sunlight.
(2) Product storage should be moisture-proof.
(3) Product packages shall be piled up in the warehouse. The warehouse should be dry, ventilated and clean.
(4) The product should be placed in the room of -10℃ ~ 55℃, relative humidity is not more than 80%, 0.15m above the ground, should not be under heavy pressure. Do not touch oil, acid, alkali and other corrosive substances.
(5) During transportation, the product packaging should be protected from moisture, damage and pollution.
1. the user needs to receive diving training, have the ability and knowledge of safe diving, and choose safe water and appropriate depth. It is recommended to dive with a professional escort.
2. diving activities must obtain a diving certificate issued by a professional diving institution, and must have good physical health.
3. Make a diving plan before starting the dive. You need to know the diving site, and make a good time and depth. Down, down, down. Cylinder gas margin, how much is left to start the water.
4. always pay attention to your gas cylinder pressure, timely and accurate signal to the submersible.
5. Don't touch any seafloor while diving.
6. do not quickly rise or fall, follow the rhythm of the submersible.
7. do ear pressure balance at any time, do not wait for ear pain.
8. Watch your computer watch (beeps mean you're in trouble)
9. Do not arbitrarily increase your diving time and depth (do not exceed your limit).
10. remember to stay five meters three minutes out of the water.
Enter Your Message