|Style:||One Glass Lens||Size:||12.5*10.5cm|
|Applicable People:||Adults||Material:||PC+Liquid Silica Gel + Glass Lens|
|Weight:||180g||Color:||Black/black + White/black + Pink Frame/black Low + Yellow Frame|
|Diving:||Can Be Use|
ZTDIVE Underwater Diving Goggles,
Portable Underwater Diving Goggles,
UV Resistant Breathing Underwater Goggles
ZT1806 Free Diving Masks Silicone Compact Sphera X Free Subsurface Mirror Low Capacity
This is a diving mirror with ergonomic design concept, very fit to the face, comfortable to wear, can be used fo free diving
•Resin lens, uv resistance, high transmittance, clear vision, no deformation of the picture
•Food grade liquid silica gel, safety and environmental protection
•Ultra low volume, 180 degree field of vision
•New design silicone skirt hem, more comfortable to wear
•Fast adjustable microstrip buckle system
|Material||Liquid silica gel + resin lens|
|Style||Two glass lens|
The submersible mirror is a device that allows divers to enjoy the beauty of the sea more clearly in the water. Because water is denser than air, light is refracted when it hits the water, so when you open your eyes in the water, you see a blur. The focal length of the eye is adjusted according to the light in the air. The face mirror preserves the cavity in front of your eyes and allows you to see clearly.
(1) Adjust the fixed band to the appropriate tightness before wearing the face mirror.
(2) First put the mirror on the right position of the face.
(3) Use the nose to inhale the mirror adsorption on the face.
(4) Adjust the left and right ends of the fixed band to appropriate tightness by quick adjustment buckle, and the fixed band of the mirror should be above the ear (tightness should not be too tight).
(5) Hair or head coverings (no hair or head coverings should be pressed on the skirt of the mirror).
(6) After diving, use quick adjustment buckle to loosen the fixed band of the mirror.
(1) Failure mode 1: water enters the mirror
A mirror skirt appeared pressure hair, pressure head cover;
B side mirror is too loose or too tight;
C) breathing through the nose;
A. After wearing the face mirror, check whether the hair and head cover press the skirt of the face mirror;
B. Adjust the face mirror to appropriate tightness;
C Develop the habit of breathing through your mouth.
(2) Failure mode 2: The tightness of the mirror cannot be adjusted
A quick adjustment buckle is damaged;
B side mirror fixed belt pulling direction is wrong;
A scrap treatment;
B. The direction of the fixed belt of the drawing mirror should be the rear direction of both sides rather than the oblique rear direction;
(3) Failure mode three: the lens is broken
A mirror hit by hard objects resulting in damage;
A replace or repair parts;
B Diving equipment maintenance service point or manufacturer maintenance.