|Type:||Full Face Dive Masks||Model:||ZT1803|
|Material:||Rubber + Glass Lens||Size:||All Size|
|Weight:||600g||Application:||Underwater Wireless Communication|
ZTDIVE Scuba Diving Mask,
Rubber Scuba Diving Mask,
Lightweight Full Face Dive Mask
ZT1803 Full Face Dive Masks Communicator Mirror For Underwater Intercom Wireless Communication System
The ZTDive Full Face Mask is a professional quality mask designed for maximum safety and comfort while diving or technical diving in very cold water, shipwrecks or caves. The full face mask features a fog-resistant single-piece lens that provides wide field of view and creates an open, airy deep experience. This design is also ideal for using secondary gas sources, diving in polluted environments, or setting up underwater communication systems. As a result, the masks are widely used by military and commercial divers. However, it is also a viable option for recreational divers who want to take their diving experience to the next level.
•Silicone mask with double skirt design;
•The five-claw rubber adjusting belt can adjust the tightness quickly
•Single lens design, larger field of vision
•It can cooperate with diving breathing regulator, and can be equipped with underwater headset and microphone for underwater operation
•No need to bite, reduce jaw fatigue
|Material||Rubber + glass lens|
|Style||Full Face Mask|
(1) Adjust the fixed band to the appropriate tightness before wearing the face mirror.
(2) First put the mirror on the right position of the face.
(3) Use the nose to inhale the mirror adsorption on the face.
(4) Adjust the left and right ends of the fixed band to appropriate tightness by quick adjustment buckle, and the fixed band of the mirror should be above the ear (tightness should not be too tight).
(5) Hair or head coverings (no hair or head coverings should be pressed on the skirt of the mirror).
(6) After diving, use quick adjustment buckle to loosen the fixed band of the mirror.
(1) Failure mode 1: water enters the mirror
A mirror skirt appeared pressure hair, pressure head cover;
B side mirror is too loose or too tight;
C) breathing through the nose;
A. After wearing the face mirror, check whether the hair and head cover press the skirt of the face mirror;
B. Adjust the face mirror to appropriate tightness;
C Develop the habit of breathing through your mouth.
(2) Failure mode 2: The tightness of the mirror cannot be adjusted
A quick adjustment buckle is damaged;
B side mirror fixed belt pulling direction is wrong;
A scrap treatment;
B. The direction of the fixed belt of the drawing mirror should be the rear direction of both sides rather than the oblique rear direction;
(3) Failure mode three: the lens is broken
A mirror hit by hard objects resulting in damage;
A replace or repair parts;
B Diving equipment maintenance service point or manufacturer maintenance.